The last day before we moved, Chase suggested that we leave our dining table behind and "get a new one." I didn't have to think for a second before I answered him and said "ok."!!!! I had just the one in mind. I loved the Benchwright Dining table from Pottery Barn, but then on Pinterest I found one that we (Chase) could make that was almost identical to the PB table, actually it's a replica of the Farmhouse Salvaged Wood Dining Table from Restoration Hardware.
So a couple of weeks ago, we went and bought all of the wood and supplies that we would need to make our new dining table. We've worked on it for the past 3 Saturday's and here's some pictures of how far we've come. Hopefully this weekend, we'll be able to put the stain, polyurethane, and wax on it and then we're done!!
Don't worry, I'll post pictures of the finished product!
Lauren
No comments:
Post a Comment